We Know Nodes.
There has been no shortage of major updates this month bringing the decentralized crypto community together. The jubilance over the success of The London Hardfork was immediately met by heavy debate in Washington over the amendments to the Infrastructure Bill.
Blockdaemon and the community continue to support free flow of information and value in line with innovation that brings more financial benefit to the largest possible group of people.
Read on to find out more about the latest updates with Ethereum, recent protocols we’ve added support for including Provenance, Helium, and the recent winners of the Kusama parachain.
Company and Protocol Updates
- Blockdaemon is proud to announce full end-to-end support for Provenance, the open source, permissionless, decentralized, Proof-of-Stake blockchain for the financial services industry.
- Blockdaemon provides full end-to-end validator node management and support for Helium, a new, open source, public blockchain created entirely to incentivize the creation of physical, decentralized wireless networks.
News & Events
September is going to be a busy month for the Blockdaemon team. We hope to see you in person at the Digital Asset Summit and Mainnet in NYC and virtually at the Needham Virtual Crypto Conference. Be sure to stop by and say hi!
Interesting Reading & Listening
- A Closer Look at Ethereum’s EIP 1559 Update– The London hardfork is significant because Ethereum Improvement Proposal 1559 fundamentally changes Ethereum’s financial incentives. Rather than users incentivizing miners to process their transactions faster through paying higher gas fees in priority auction style, the network will now dynamically establish a base fee which customers must pay to get their transactions processed.
- How Blockdaemon’s Security First Approach Works– Security is paramount and Blockdaemon guarantees your security. Check out Blockdaemon’s Security First Approach blog and see how our 4 layers of risk mitigation avoid downtime and protect our customers from any risk of loss.
- Kusama’s First Five Parachain Auctions – Kusama, Polkadot’s canary network, has broken new ground for decentralized finance during June and July. Karura was the first parachain team to successfully win a slot auction. This candle auction winner occupies a parachain supported by Kusama for the lease period. To date, we have seen five successful auctions take place and have wrapped up.
- Hacker Noon: Running a Global Blockchain Node Infrastructure Ecosysem: How We Do It– Blockdaemon VP of Engineering, Lloyd Moore discusses the importance of establishing a dependable and secure infrastructure
- Crypto Valley Association:: Coming in hot the latest episode of Crypto Valley Association Podcast with Blockdaemon Global SVP of Sales, Demo Skalkotos, diving into the topic of proof of stake protocols, benefits & risks and much more. #CVApodcast with Demetrios Skalkotos from Blockdaemon
- Payments Journal: How Institutional Adoption of Blockchain Can Realize Democratic Financial Governance
The team continues to expand so check us out and apply! And as always, get the latest on new releases and product updates: Check the Blockdaemon Blog, follow the discussion on Twitter and Linkedin, and feel free to reach out to us with any questions you have at firstname.lastname@example.org.