In December, Blockdaemon teased our support for Evmos, this included pre-announcing our reliable and class-leading infrastructure offerings:
- High Availability (HA) RPC Clusters
- Validator-as-a-Service Node Infrastructure
Since then, Blockdaemon has been working closely with the team at Evmos to deliver on our commitments and ensure we are there to support their mainnet launch.
Now, head of the mainnet launch, we’d like to reaffirm our commitment to Evmos and announce our robust Evmos solutions
For those of you who don’t know, Evmos is an EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine) based blockchain that runs in the Cosmos ecosystem.
Due to its dual nature, Evmos dapps can interface with smart contracts on all compatible Ethereum and Cosmos chains. This cross-chain functionality allows powerful multi-protocol dapps without complex bridging technologies.
Blockdaemon Evmos Solutions
Blockdaemon has worked hand-in-hand with the Evmos team. We have developed robust solutions to help secure the network and allow easy developer access. At mainnet go-live, Blockdaemon will provide:
- A Blockdaemon Genesis Validator: As with all of our validators, this will provide a best-in-class staking solution. It is backed by our 4 tiered security approach and includes slashing insurance for peace of mind. If you want to earn Evmos with low risk and high yields, the Blockdaemon Genesis Validator is the only choice.
- Public High Availability (HA) RPC Cluster: This provides a scalable and reliable way to interact with Evmos, without the need to run your own nodes. This is a perfect solution for those with unpredictable transaction throughput. The virtually limitless scalability avoids the need to quickly ramp up/down
- Full Node Support: We will provide fully managed Evmos nodes on our robust and environmentally friendly blockchain infrastructure. This service is great if you need one or more Evmos nodes, but don’t have the time or capability to manage them.
Evmos Quick Start Guide for Developers
There’s no doubt that Evmos is an exciting and revolutionary protocol. You’re probably desperate to get started, and we don’t blame you. To help you out we’ve produced the following video with Conor Keville.
Blockdaemon: Supporting Evmos Success
As stated back in December, Blockdaemon is proud to support the success of Evmos.
Blockdaemon’s infrastructure allows developers to build services on a granite foundation of reliability and security. Our four layers of risk mitigation prevent node failures and slashing, while our expert team of engineers ensures industry-leading uptime.
Blockdaemon validators are 100% covered with Blockdaemon’s slashing insurance policy. Any slashing event due to Blockdaemon’s node malfunctions is fully covered. However, our track record means that the community is in good hands, with exceptional, enterprise-grade security all in-house.
We look forward to continuing a long and prosperous future with Evmos, supporting their mission-critical infrastructure and delivering value for the community.
In the words of the Evmos co-founder,
“We are excited for Blockdaemon to support Evmos, allowing developers quick access to highly available full nodes and validator nodes to run the necessary infrastructure for their smart contracts on Evmos.” Federico Kunze Küllmer, Co-Founder of Evmos