Blockdaemon is looking for a highly motivated and driven Blockchain R&D Engineer, to join our research and development team and help us build innovative blockchain products.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Research and spec out ideas for innovative blockchain applications
- Collaborate with marketing and technical writers to write blog posts and other marketing material about new product ideas
- Design and develop blockchain application proof of concepts,
- Comfortable designing and developing blockchain-related microservices and APIs
- Plan and execute performance tests
- Work with the team and partners to meet specification needs in line with business objectives
- Improve Blockdaemon’s product and ensure successful delivery to our customers
Skills and Required Qualifications:
- Proficient with at least one non-smart contract programming language, ideally Golang or similar language
- Proficient with Solidity, Ethereum smart contracts and smart contract standard methodologies
- Experience with Linux server environments
- Familiar with Git and Docker
- Familiar with cloud infrastructure technology (AWS, GCE, Azure, etc)
- Ability to work independently debugging problems across the full stack
- Experience with additional blockchains (other than Ethereum) is a huge plus
- Experience developing, deploying and maintaining blockchain nodes huge plus
- Previous experience in a R&D role is a bonus
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency /token-economics
- Self-motivated and detail oriented while producing high-quality and accurate work in a startup environment
- R&D Engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- How familiar are you with cryptocurrency and blockchain technology?
- Why does this company interest you?
- How many years of experience do you have with cloud infrastructure technology?