As a Community Manager, you will build and execute community building and social media engagement strategies for Blockdaemon. From a grass-roots community approach to the most creative of social media ideas, you will actively engage, run, and continue to evolve the community. The Community Manager is also responsible for researching and evaluating new blockchain protocols that we are looking to support and possesses knowledge of the protocols we currently support. They will be able to inform and connect product, marketing, sales, and engineering at a critical moment of growth and scale for the company and teams. Blockchain experience is a requirement!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing on the overall digital and community social strategy. Be directly responsible for executing associated tactics to drive the strategy. This includes content and curation for our website and social channels
- Represent Blockdaemon as a primary community voice on the respective forums and channels. Engage and interact with developers to open up communication with the protocols we support and the developers that could potentially use our services. Relay key updates to product and marketing that can assist with promotional campaigns and product updates
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the protocols, including network updates, important details, development, etc.
- Strategize on social media tactics that interact with the blockchain/crypto community and craft engaging and informative content to cultivate the community
- Provide recommendations to other teams based on community sentiment and feedback via collaboration internally
- Identify, cultivate, and engage advocates including passionate influencers that can help amplify our core reach
- Identify the themes in the market to develop content such as blog posts and website content that is relevant to Blockdaemon’s product offerings and collaborate with Content Marketing Manager to write content related to various protocol insights, infrastructure, trends, etc.
- Develop weekly and/or monthly community reports including overall community sentiment, engagement measurement for tactics, and other community highlights showcasing Blockdaemon
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Skills and Required Qualifications:
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 3+ years experience
- Proficient in current social media and communication platforms (Twitter, Discord, Slack, Telegram, Reddit, Meetup, LinkedIn etc.) and third party social tools for content management, listening, and analytics
- Strong social networks/community knowledge – can speak to technical community but does not need to have a technical background
- Can handle responsibility, meet deadlines, and exhibit composure in a fast paced environment
- Consistent track record to partner effectively with cross-functional fields
- Ability to work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Passion for learning about blockchain, cryptocurrency, and new technologies is required
- Must be very organized and detail-oriented
- Possesses an outstanding work ethic and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to optimally read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and expertly capture and analyze information
- Able to prioritize work, pivot as necessary and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Why does this company interest you?
- How many years of experience do you have with cloud infrastructure technology?
- Blockchain experience is a MUST for this role. How many years of direct experience do you have? How many years of indirect experience do you have? Please explain.