We are searching for a highly motivated and driven Golang Engineer / Golang Developer who is looking for a full-time position. This role is open to remote work as our teams are globally distributed. In this role, you must be comfortable working independently and autonomously while establishing a cadence of timely delivery with high-quality work.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develops microservices with Kubernetes and Golang
- Deploys solutions in AWS and GCP cloud technologies
- Writes codes for a backend framework, preferably Golang and REST
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Skills and Required Qualifications:
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or related technology field or 2+ Years of experience writing Golang applications
- Highly proficient with Golang programming
- Good knowledge of web environment, API designs, GRPC, HTTP, REST, WebSockets
- Wide experience with PostgreSQL or similar technologies
- Strong ability to write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Experienced in CI/CD development process
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker and Terraform
- Knowledge of Cryptocurrencies preferred
- Knowledge working with cloud infrastructure technology (AWS, GCE, Azure, etc.)
- Ability to work within an environment of continuous integration and deployment
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- Works well in a fast paced environment and can pivot from projects as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- How familiar are you with cryptocurrency and blockchain technology?
- Why does this company interest you?
- How many years of experience do you have with cloud infrastructure technology?