As a member of the engineering team, you will
- Identify areas where new platforms and frameworks can assist other teams in providing solutions that can shared by more than one project
- Design, document, implement and support those platforms and frameworks
- Assist in diagnosing and solving problems identified in existing projects
- Enhance, simplify, streamline and/or add functionality to existing projects
- Administer and maintain existing infrastructure
Required skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or related technology field
- 5+ years of experience (Linux)
- Linux service administration (systemd, docker, etc)
- Linux shell (bash, ssh, etc.)
- Linux troubleshooting (curl, tcpdump, ps, top, swap, memory, cpu usage, kernel logs, etc)
- Cloud VM/network provisioning and administration (AWS, GCE, Azure)
- Bare metal provisioning, including RAID provisioning, disk partitioning, OS installation, system performance tuning, NVMe/SSD wear monitoring and mitigation, etc.
- Beats, ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana a plus
- Prometheus, GraphQL a plus
- Terraform and/or ansible, vault a plus
- Git and continuous integration
- K8s experience a plus
- nginx/HTTP/HTTPS/JSONRPC/REST a plus
- DNS a plus
- VPC/VPN a plus
- Certificate management (ssh key, TLS, CA, PKI, etc) a plus
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- This job requires direct Linux experience. How many years of direct Linux experience do you have?
- Why does this company interest you?
- How many years of experience do you have with cloud infrastructure technology?