Blockdaemon is looking for a Product Manager to help us deliver outstanding protocol access products. This is a highly cross-functional role that will report to the Director of Product and work closely with product managers, engineers, business development, protocol specialists, and marketing.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Defines and guides product strategy for our protocol access products (dedicated nodes + APIs)
- Ensures all our protocol access products are comprehensive, competitive, and easy to use
- Establishes a deep understanding of the competitive landscape
- Works with marketing and project management to coordinate protocol and API launches
- Engages regularly with developers to ensure our products continually meet their needs
- Ensures our user facing documentation is simple, consistent, and helpful
- Stays informed on protocol trends to deliver meaningful products for each ecosystem
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Skills and Required Qualifications:
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or related technology field
- 4+ years product management experience
- Deep understanding of blockchain protocols and broader cryptocurrency ecosystem
- Prior software development experience
- Experience in a highly cross functional, technical role
- Attention to detail while being able to think and analyze holistically and at a high level
- You enjoy entrepreneurial environments and want to help build something meaningful
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure technology (AWS, GCE, Azure, etc.)
- Ability to work within an environment of continuous integration
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation abilities
- Strong experience working on multiple assignments at once, while maintaining project deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to produce high-quality, accurate work in a fast paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- How familiar are you with cryptocurrency and blockchain technology?
- Why does this company interest you?
- How many years of experience do you have with cloud infrastructure technology?