Blockdaemon is looking for a Product Manager to help us design and deliver a suite of protocol data products. This is a highly cross-functional role that will report to the Director of Product and work closely with product managers, engineers, business development, protocol specialists, and marketing.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Define and guide the product strategy for our protocol data products
- Establish a deep understanding of the competitive landscape, including protocol data products, analytics tools, and data marketplaces
- Target strategic partnerships with protocol data firms and protocol analytics platforms
- Conduct market research and identify opportunities for highly differentiated products
- Meet with customers to understand needs
- Run beta and early access programs for data products to refine product-market fit
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Skills and Required Qualifications:
- 4+ years product management experience
- Deep understanding of blockchain protocols and broader cryptocurrency ecosystem
- Experience building data products, BI tools, analytics software
- Understanding and experience with data marketplaces
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a highly cross functional, technical role
- Attention to detail while being able to think and analyze holistically and at a high level
- Strong problem-solving skills and resourcefulness
- You enjoy entrepreneurial environments and want to help build something meaningful
Bonus points if:
- You enjoy teaching others
- You’re Satoshi Nakamoto
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- How familiar are you with cryptocurrency and blockchain technology?
- Why does this company interest you?
- How many years of experience do you have with cloud infrastructure technology?