Blockdaemon is looking for a Product Manager to help us coordinate our efforts across 30+ blockchain protocols. This is a highly cross-functional role that will report to the Director of Product and work closely with product managers, engineers, business development, protocol specialists, and marketing.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage end-to-end delivery of new protocols and new capabilities for existing protocols
- Coordinate protocol research efforts by collaborating with cross-functional teams including sales, protocol specialists and engineering
- Identify technical & business requirements that impact onboarding new protocols
- Ensure all needed monitoring & alerting exists to meet SLAs based on the risk profile of the network
- Collaborate with engineering & business development to advise pricing exercises
- Maintain an up-to-date protocol roadmap and delivery schedule
- Aid with documentation, customer onboarding and internal training
- Identify where processes can be improved and strive to implement improvements
- Understand how decisions at the program level impact various teams and operational goals
- Monitor use and demand of protocols to help identify candidates for further investment or sunsetting
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Skills and Required Qualifications:
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or related technology field
- 2+ years product management experience and 2+ years in a program management role
- Deep understanding of blockchain protocols and broader cryptocurrency ecosystem
- Experience in a highly cross functional, technical role with strong problem-solving skills and resourcefulness
- Attention to detail while being able to think and analyze holistically at a high level
- Successful working in entrepreneurial environments while building something meaningful
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure technology (AWS, GCE, Azure, etc.)
- Ability to work within an environment of continuous integration
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation abilities
- Strong experience working on multiple assignments at once, while maintaining project deadlines
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- How familiar are you with cryptocurrency and blockchain technology?
- Why does this company interest you?
- How many years of experience do you have with cloud infrastructure technology?