Blockdaemon is looking for a full-time, highly motivated and driven Project Manager, reporting to the Director of Operations. Blockchain experience is a plus.
As a Project Manager, you will manage and coordinate all aspects of a project to ensure it is completed on-time and within budget. You will be responsible for leading scope, cost, schedule, internal staffing and outside vendors, and contractual deliverables.
In this role, you will be the Director of Operations’ right hand in planning, managing, and executing deployments, network/protocol launches, and preparing reports for upper management regarding status of project. Previous experience in project management in the SaaS environment is a big plus.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Own and drive multiple concurrent SaaS projects implementations to go-live
- A strong multi-tasker who thrives on keeping plans up to date, making sure nothing falls through the cracks, and keeping the project team well-informed
- Work with the project team to scope the required effort and define timelines
- A highly-organized and flexible collaborator who enjoys helping team members find creative solutions and do their best work in a fast-paced environment
- Track and communicate project status, plans issues, timelines, action items, and budgets using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Keep senior management informed about project progress, issues, risks and resource capacity
- A skilled meeting facilitator who can read between the lines, connect the dots, and identify potential risks
- Prioritize project work and delegate responsibilities to team members, raise important issues, provide ongoing status updates and accurately manage expectations
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Find opportunities to improve project management process, documentation and tools across the organization, within IT and the project management team
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Skills and Required Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience managing projects at a technology company specifically involving software development; preferably for a SaaS company
- Familiarity with SaaS implementations, technical integrations, software rollouts
- Must be self-starter and comfortable working independently
- Knowledge of and comfort with multiple project management methodologies (Agile, Scrumban, waterfall)
- Ability to think creatively, own issues and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to collaborate closely and effectively with all levels of the organization
- Kindness, passion, and collaborative problem-solving skills, with ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Seek and give candid and constructive feedback and value the chance to make an important impact