We are looking for an experienced Protocol Specialist to join our rapidly growing team. The Protocol Specialist is responsible for researching and evaluating new blockchain protocols that we are looking to support and possesses knowledge of the protocols we currently support. The Protocol Specialist will use this knowledge to inform and connect product, marketing, sales, and engineering at a critical moment of growth and scale for the company and teams.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be the go-to person for information on protocols
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the protocols, including network updates, important details, development, etc.
- Possess a strong technical understanding of the protocols we support/will support; use this knowledge to keep the internal teams informed
- Drive Blockdaemon’s community engagement with the protocol teams and community; involved in various communication channels
- Write content related to various protocol insights, infrastructure, trends, etc.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Skills and Required Qualifications:
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, engineering, marketing, or communication preferred
- Blockchain experience is required
- Experience with publishing articles, blog posts, content on blockchains and network infrastructure
- Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner
- Possesses an exceptional work ethic and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information
- Able to prioritize work, pivot as necessary and meet deadlines