We are looking for a highly motivated and driven Ethereum Blockchain Engineer, who is looking for a full time employee position. Blockchain and especially Ethereum experience is a must.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain highly reliable, scalable, and secure applications
- Develop blockchain-related microservices and APIs
- Automate the deployment of blockchain specific software
- Work with project owners to meet specification needs
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Write customer-facing SDKs
- Develop UIs with tools such as ReactJs that interact with APIs
- Plan and execute performance tests
- Maintain and deploy the latest blockchain node software
- Collaborate with frontend engineers to integrate new protocols into the deployment pipeline
- Support production blockchain node deployments for multiple protocols
Skills and Required Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience
- Proficient with Golang and/or node.js programming language
- Knowledge of Ethereum smart contracts and the ability to leverage these areas to achieve working executions
- Experience with React and relational and object store databases
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure technology (AWS, GCE, Azure, etc)
- Ability to work within an environment of continuous integration and deployment
- Familiar with Git and Docker
- Expertises with Linux server environments
- Experience with automation tooling
- Ability to work independently debugging problems across the full stack
- Experience developing microservices
- Be self-motivated
- Desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced industry and environment
- Be excited about building the next generation of ETH and ETH 2.0 infrastructure
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- This job requires direct blockchain experience. How many years of direct blockchain experience do you have? How many years of indirect blockchain experience do you have? Please explain.
- Why does this company interest you?
- How many years of experience do you have with cloud infrastructure technology?