Credit card errors or adding a different payment method
If there is a problem with your credit card you may end up in <payment pending> mode after spinning up a node. You can try running the card again (after contacting your bank to fix the problem) or try using another card. Click on the billing link to try your card again or to input another card*.
If the issue exists after talking with your bank, please reach out to support via email or chat (right here on the Knowledge base pages).
- Log into your account dashboard at blockdaemon.com
- click the doweward arrow and choose Billing
- Click the
View Detailslink for the node invoice
- You will be taken to the payment page for that node
- Complete the payment process.
* Be aware that if you have billing set up and active on other nodes when you change a card for a new node purchase it will change all your current billings to the new card. We’re not being dogmatic, it’s just that the billing software we use can only have one card on file for you at a time.
Also, if you signup for our 30-day free trial of Bitcoin or Ethereum shared nodes, which is credit card free, but wish to enter in your credit card before the end of the trial, you can do so from your personal settings. Click on your sign-in account downward arrow and then chose <Settings>.
And then scroll down to add or update your credit card.
Still having difficulties? Talk to Customer Support