Swagger (Quick Start)
This guide allows you to quickly get started with Ubiquity.
Within this guide, we recommend using the Ubiquity Swagger API specification as the easiest way to get started. Alternative clients and methods of access are available: see quick start guides for other tools.
1. Generate a Ubiquity API Key on Blockdaemon App
To use the Ubiquity API, you need to get the API access key. This is a 47-character unique number.
To generate a Ubiquity API key, sign up to the Blockdaemon application and take the following steps:
- Navigate to Ubiquity API > Connect > API Keys
- Click on Create API Key
- In the pop-up window, enter your desired Key Name
- Click on the Create API Key button to generate the key
- Click on your key to copy it
Check out our video guide on creating your Ubiquity API Key
- If you lose the key, you will not be able to retrieve it.
- You should immediately store your key in a secure place.