My credit card had a problem/error. How can I try to pay again?
If there is a problem with your credit card you may end up in payment pending mode after spinning up a node. You can try running the card again (after contacting your bank to fix the problem) or try using another card. Click on the billing link to try your card again or to input another card*.
If the issue exists after talking with your bank, please reach out to support via email or chat (right here on the Knowledge base pages).
- Log into your account dashboard at blockdaemon.com
- Click the down arrow next to your name and choose Settings
- Click the Payment and Billing tab you will be able to see your payment history and payment method
- Click on update card which should allow the payment to process.
* Be aware that if you have billing set up and active on other nodes when you change a card for a new node purchase it will change all your current billings to the new card. We’re not being dogmatic, it’s just that the billing software we use can only have one card on file for you at a time.
Still having difficulties? Talk to Customer Support