There are two methods for connecting to your Litecoin shared node.
- Via RPC
- Via Electrum wallet
Details of each method can be found below:
1. Connecting to Litecoin Shared Node Via RPC
- From your dashboard, copy the cURL command code block
- Paste that into a terminal program and hit <return>
2. Connecting to Litecoin Shared Node Via Electrum Wallet
- To get connected to your Litecoin shared node via Electrum, once your status is showing <ready> and <synced> click on <connect> link from the action menu (bottom right) or from the choices on the top bar
- Download the Electrum package and platform, and install.
- NOTE: The address in your dashboard/connect page will include an authentication token. However, Electrum will not work with the authentication token so remove that when copying the URL.
- Run Electrum and setup your Electrum Network.
- Choose a server
- If you already have an Electrum wallet, this will launch your Electrum transaction dashboard. If you do not yet have a wallet the set up the wizard will help you create one in a few easy steps.
- The wizard will walk you through the creation of the wallet, setting up a seed and password, and then will launch the wallet where you can send, receive Bitcoin and view transaction history,
- On subsequent visits, you will be taken straight to your wallet.