The Blockdaemon ETH Staking Dashboard and Reports make it easy to keep track of ETH validator performance.
Are you staking to multiple ETH validators?
With the ETH Staking Dashboard, you access vital information about your staked ETH tokens from a single location.
Blockdaemon centralizes everything you need in a robust enterprise-grade ETH staking dashboard.
Why You Need the ETH Staking Dashboard
With the ETH Staking Dashboard, you can easily analyze the performance of 1000+ validators, including:
- Individual Validator Statistics (Reward Amount, Account Address, etc)
- Status Summaries (Deposited, Pending, Active, Exited)
- Export Report Data from 1000+ validators in a single .csv file
- Principal and Reward Account Values (ETH & USD)
- A 30 Day Graph of ETH Prices
The ETH Staking Dashboard provides real-time reporting on Ethereum 2.0 validators. This data is updated every epoch, this is roughly every 8 minutes.
ETH Staking Dashboard Guides
The ETH Staking Dashboard is intuitive and easy to use however we’ve created the following guides to help you get started.