Powerful Monitoring: Blockdaemon monitors all machine and protocol metrics 24/7 to avoid downtime-related slashing. Protocol-specific failover strategies have been crafted to eliminate risk of double-signing, and hot-spare and fully-synced backup nodes exist for fast recoveries when needed.
Staking with Blockdaemon
Blockdaemon is the most battle-tested node provider, and provides you with an easy way to get competitive yields on your staking investments while avoiding risk.
Our experience running nodes on every major network has led us to develop market leading tooling to help reduce risk of downtime. Delegate to any of our validators and staking networks that we support:
Why Stake with Blockdaemon?
Fully Managed: Since Blockdaemon manages all of this for you automatically, you don’t have to worry about staying online, in sync, and up to date. Just follow our easy delegation instructions for your preferred protocol, and monitor your balance.
Secure and Trusted: ISO-27001 and SOC-2 compliant, with $500mm+ in token value staked in POS nodes. Blockdaemon’s self-healing nodes provide best-in-class uptime, and have deployed over 1,000 full nodes – the most battle-tested in the node infrastructure industry.
Helping Secure Networks: We support Proof-of-Stake (PoS) networks from their inception as they begin their testnet phase through mainnet growth with mass user adoption. Throughout these phases of development, we work closely with protocol teams, community and foundations to help test, monitor, and improve the network. We also have close relationships with the leading custodians to meet your staking needs.
Participate & Earn Rewards: PoS networks are heavily dependent on network participation and validator integrity. Blockdaemon makes it easy to run your own dedicated validator node or stake your tokens to Blockdaemon’s validators to earn participation rewards.
- 99.9% SLA for all of our supported protocols
- Monitors and maintains all nodes to drive maximum yield
- Protocol-specific failover strategies have been crafted to eliminate risk of double-signing, hot-spare and fully-synced backup nodes exist for fast recoveries when needed.
- 24/7 monitoring of machine and protocol metrics to avoid downtime-related slashing.
- Hot-spare and fully-synced backup nodes for quick node starts and fast recoveries.
- Help Center Articles and FAQs