We Know Nodes.
“With Blockdaemon, we help companies and developers connect to blockchain networks in minutes with high-availability nodes on-premise or in a cloud they choose.” – Konstantin Richter, CEO, and Founder of Blockdaemon
Protocol Releases & Customer Spotlights
We are always evaluating and adding additional protocols to work with. Check out the upcoming networks we are working with and will be supporting:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Tezos addresses barriers facing blockchain adoption: smart contract safety, long-term upgradability, and open participation. We believe that Tezos will play a prominent part in bringing blockchain to the world in a meaningful way and we’ve built tooling to further advance the Tezos ecosystem.
Blockchain Package Manager (BPM) for Tezos: BPM provides tools and packages to run blockchain nodes on your own infrastructure using a unified simple command line interface to deploy, maintain, monitor, and upgrade nodes. With BPM, teams can deploy blockchain nodes anywhere, enabling easy management – including scripting and automation. Find out more in the BPM QuickStart guide to get a sense of how it works, or dive right into the CLI docs.
We’ve partnered with Blockstack to provide a seamless path to running a Stacks 2.0 node. Institutions, other corporate entities, or individuals that wish to participate in STX Mining and Stacking on the upcoming Stacks 2.0 network, but don’t want to manage their own infrastructure, can use Blockdaemon’s tools to spin up nodes easily, while benefiting from customer support and ongoing updates.
Specifically, we will be adding support for Stacks 2.0 through:
- BPM package for Stacks 2.0: BPM is a “blockchain package manager” that allows easy installation, configuration and upgrades of different blockchain nodes.
- Launch Stacks 2.0 nodes via Blockdaemon Marketplace: push-button deploys
- Ubiquity support for Stacks 2.0: Ubiquity is a universal API to access blockchain data
SKALE Labs, the core team behind the SKALE Network, an open source elastic blockchain platform designed specifically for scaling Ethereum, today has announced over 40 integration partners and validators, in addition to the Dapps that joined the SKALE Innovator program and are currently building on the platform. This collection is one of the most significant ecosystem announcements as part of the network launch in recent years and signifies the importance and strength of the Ethereum Developer Ecosystem which SKALE is proud to be a part of. Contact us if you are interested in running your own validator node.
The Frankfurt School Blockchain Center has launched their validator node with Blockdaemon on the Oasis Foundation platform. The Oasis Network is a privacy-first, proof-of-stake, decentralized network designed to give users back control and ownership of their data, while supporting new privacy-first applications. The FSBC believes in the value of the Oasis platform and supports it both for academic reasons as well as for sustainable governance. To maintain a good balance among the validators, the FSBC runs a node together with its partner Blockdaemon to act as an agent for token holders.
News and Events
FutureProof, a technical summit on Mining Innovation, Self-Sovereignty and Privacy, and ‘Doomsday’ Prep was held on August 22nd & 23rd. If you missed the talks, listen to the recording of our CEO, Konstantin Richter, sharing insights on “The Role Of Early Network Custodians (& Why Decentralization Matters)“
Interesting Reading & Listening
- Forkast: Why decentralization and democratic governance are blockchain myths
- SiliconANGLE: Blockdaemon integrates Blockstack to support simplified blockchain node management
- Celo: Interest in Celo Funding Programs Increases 4x
- ValueWalk: BTC Market Movement, Macro Drivers and Predictions
- Algorand Asia Accelator: Algorand Foundation fosters an open and transparent system where anyone can participate, develop, and innovate on the permissionless Algorand protocol guided by the vision of an inclusive economy.
- CoinTelegraph: The Blockchain Paradox: Decentralization Through Centralized Institutions
- Layer1 Crypto Show – Blockdaemon – Do Networks Need Leaders?, Blockchain Governance in 2020, The Future of Staking
- Oasis Foundation: The Biggest University Program on a Layer 1 Network Just Launched on the Oasis Network