What is Ubiquity?
Ubiquity is a multi-protocol API suite. With Ubiquity, you can easily interact with major blockchains without owning or managing your own nodes.
Blockchain infrastructure management requires significant investment and overhead. Ubiquity removes these overheads and simplifies blockchain access.
As the leading Blockchain-as-a-Service solution, Ubiquity provides RESTful API access to multiple major protocols.
Ubiquity Quick Start
You can find Ubiquity quick start guides here: Getting Started with Ubiquity
Please note that you need to authorize your requests. To learn more, see: Authentication Guide
Available Ubiquity APIs
Ubiquity provides a number of ways to interact with blockchains:
- Universal API: Access many protocols through a standard API
- Gas Fee Estimation API: Fast, medium, and slow fee estimates
- Staking Report API: Access PoS financial reports
- Native RPC Access API: Access protocols through their native API
- NFT API: Easy and Rapid access to NFT Data. Currently in Public Beta
Be the first to find out about exciting Ubiquity announcements by following us on Twitter.
Ubiquity Supported Protocols
- Bitcoin Cash
More Protocols Coming Soon!
We’re always adding more features and wider network support to Ubiquity.
Follow us on Twitter for more information on upcoming Ubiquity protocols and developments.
You can view the Ubiquity developer documentation here: Ubiquity Developer Documentation